Re: [WriteLog] WINDOW PLACEMENT

To: Don Hill AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>, Writelog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WINDOW PLACEMENT
From: "Robert ." <woodr90@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2018 00:39:40 +0000
Hi Don, Good info

KE5OG sent email and explained it's under setup ->  Save configuration for
the window locations
seems to be a global thing for all contests
which means my Host will get to relocate all windows as he likes them....

Every RTTY contest I reread articles from Ed
https://www.contestuniversity.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/W0YK_CTU_2017_Advanced_Topics_in_RTTY_Contesting.ppt

and numerous screens from your rtty contesting web pages
http://www.rttycontesting.com/

GL this weekend,   working away getting messages fixed up

73 Robert W5AJ