Re: [WriteLog] Callsigns *NOT* highlighting in RttyRite

To: "'Steve Dyer'" <w1srd@yahoo.com>, "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Callsigns *NOT* highlighting in RttyRite
From: "Ron Dohmen" <ron@n0at.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 08:32:36 -0600
After many hours of pulling my hair out, I finally got callsigns highlighting
again.

To fix the problem I went all the way back to version 12.14.   That’s the last
version where I had a purchased a full install.   When installing V12.14, the
install program tried to shut down Garmin Express, which was running in the
background.  It said Garmin Express was using a file the Writelog installer was
trying to update.    It also threw an error regarding net framework.  Since it
couldn’t shut down the Garmin program, I had to reboot my computer.  The reboot
went slowly, but finished successfully.

After installing V12.14, and verified all was working, I updated to 12.24.
Now I have callsigns highlighting again.

73 de Ron N0AT