Re: [WriteLog] Callsign highlighting in RttyRite

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Callsign highlighting in RttyRite
From: "support@writelog.com" <support@writelog.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 16:24:49 -0800
> I am working the WPX contest using the call AK1W.  My version of
> Writelog is
> licensed for K5ZD.  This makes AK1W always highlight as a multiplier
> in the
> RttyRite window.
>
> I thought there was a way to tell WL I am using a different callsign.  I
> have an entry in my writelog.ini file, but it is not working or has wrong
> syntax.
>
> [Configuration]
> CallsThatAreMe=K5ZD,AK1W,WR1TC
The "official" answer (i.e. what's in the help file) is this:

> [Multipliers]/
> Used by multiplier modules to score your log according to your DXCC
> country. Also used as if it were a full call by the RttyRite window to
> exclude highlighting./
>
> |CALLPREFIX=W5 |
In your case, that means:
[Multipliers]
CallPrefix=AK1W

However, the suggestion to use CallsThatAreMe inspired me to plan to
"fix" it. The [Configuration] section is not where it goes, though.
There is a place in writelog.ini, but I prefer to point you to the GUI.
Its the "Spot Options" tab in the dialog that comes up with a right
click in the "Packet Spots" window. You can also get to it from, for
example, Setup/Ports and switch to the "Spot Options" tab. This use by
RttyRite of those calls is NOT in current versions of WriteLog, but will
show up "soon."

Wayne