Re: [WriteLog] Callsign highlighting in RttyRite

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Callsign highlighting in RttyRite
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 11:23:24 -0500
You can register Writelog with different callsigns but I think it requires
reinstalling it to change back and forth.  Personally I just ignore it when
W4AAA is highlighted. Maybe removing AK1W from supercheck partial would
help.

John KK9A

From:   "Randy Thompson K5ZD"
Date:   Fri, 9 Feb 2018 23:25:12 -0500

I am working the WPX contest using the call AK1W.  My version of Writelog is
licensed for K5ZD.  This makes AK1W always highlight as a multiplier in the
RttyRite window.

I thought there was a way to tell WL I am using a different callsign.  I
have an entry in my writelog.ini file, but it is not working or has wrong
syntax.

[Configuration]

CallsThatAreMe=K5ZD,AK1W,WR1TC

I have scoured the help files and Google and not found any mention of this
item for the ini file.

What do I need to do so WL doesn't highlight the call AK1W?

Randy, K5ZD