[WriteLog] Rttyrite problem - version 11.24H

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rttyrite problem - version 11.24H
From: "Alan Marshall" <acm@ultranet.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2019 13:47:25 -0500
Help!

I have broken my install of Writelog version 11.24H. This happened while trying to set up for the RTTY Roundup contest this past weekend. I can no longer get the Rttyrite window to go back to CW mode. This is my main mode of operation for my CW operation of my station. Is there some way for me to get back to CW mode on that window since nothing will come out of RTTY mode; neither the Rttyrite window or the Writelog rtty window will go back to CW mode.

I am running under Windows 7 Pro. My radio is Icon 756 Pro II.

I do have version 12.32 on another machine that is interfaced to the Pro 2 and it is running Windows 10. I have not been able to make the transition to that machine.

Any suggestions gratefully accepted.

   Alan,  W1CCE and David, KB1EDE