Re: [WriteLog] Rttyrite problem - version 11.24H

To: "'Alan Marshall'" <acm@ultranet.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Rttyrite problem - version 11.24H
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 10:12:56 -0600
Please explain how you typically set up Rttyrite for CW and what is it that
are not able to do now?

To use Rttyrite on CW with V11 (it's the same with V12), go to the TU Type
and select Sound Board AFSK. Typically this brings up the WriteLog RTTY
Receiver. To change to CW, go to the Mode menu in Rttyrite and select CW.
The WriteLog RTTY Receiver changes to the WriteLog CW Receiver. If all that
works and you aren't receiving anything, then you need to check to see which
Sound board is selected. Go to the WriteLog V11 program folder from the
Start menu and select Sound board mixer control. There is where you set "rec
to PC" to the sound board you have your receiver connected to.

I prefer using the multi-channel CW decoder. You can try to see if that
works by going to the "Windows" menu in WriteLog and selecting "CW Display
(Left)".

Don AA5AU