Re: [WriteLog] Rttyrite problem - version 11.24H

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Rttyrite problem - version 11.24H
From: Jay <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 11:05:20 -0800
Alan

Sounds like you just didn't have Sound Board AFSK turned on.  Glad you got it.  I use 11.34K on an old computer and found that the transition to version 12 was rather seemless.  Takes a bit to get the undocking and a few things to work but version 12 is far better than 11.  In fact I am about to replace that old XP box just to get to Version 12.

Good luck.

Jay WS7I