Re: [WriteLog] digirite issues during the WW

To: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] digirite issues during the WW
From: Ron Lodewyck <rwlodewyck@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2019 16:58:07 -0400
Jeff,
DigiRite v1.1.23 with latest Writelog generated a no-hassle, direct copy and
paste into the WW-Digi log robot. No massaging of any kind required.

I observed essentially all the same issues with DigiRite that you did and maybe
a few others this old fart brain can’t recall.

I really liked the seamless integration with Writelog, especially the
multiplier and dupe checking.

The list of multipliers was great but needs to be in some sort of organized
display - perhaps simply alphabetical order for easy scanning. The yellow color
for 20M Grids worked was very difficult to see; something with more contrast
would help.

On the whole, I was VERY pleased with Wayne’s DigiRite and I applaud him for
his outstanding program and free add-on to Writelog. Thank you Wayne!

73,
Ron N6EE

Sent from my iPhone