Re: [WriteLog] digirite issues during the WW

To: "'Ron Lodewyck'" <rwlodewyck@gmail.com>, "'Ken K6MR'" <k6mr@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] digirite issues during the WW
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2019 20:42:25 -0400
Agree with you on the color scheme of the multiplier status window.  That
yellow is hard to see.

There is no way to set the colors for the multiplier window in the UI.
However, you can do it by editing the writelog.ini file.

Export your ini file.

Find the [Multipliers] section of the file.

Add (or replace) the following lines:

BandColor01=0x0076ce "Blue"
BandColor02=0x7c4400 "Midnight"
BandColor03=0xe6b641 "Light Blue"
BandColor04=0x1164ee "Orange"
BandColor05=0x5a29b7 "Berry"
BandColor06=0x04a26e "Green"

Those colors are some I selected.  You can modify them to whatever you like.

Randy K5ZD