[Yaesu] FT1000mp - Powercontrol - Mod pse

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT1000mp - Powercontrol - Mod pse
From: g4bwp@ptpropn.demon.co.uk (Fred Handscombe)
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 12:09:31 +0000

This disscusion raises a very valid point

There seems to be a big gulf in what is done "free of charge" by Yaesu
USA compared to either Yaesu UK or Yaesu Europe.

They don't seem to realise that amateurs talk to each other!  (Normal
for a company involved in communications equipment)

YAESU should have a global policy on upgrades and warranty work AND
apply it in all markets if they wish to retain any credibility.

73 Fred G4BWP

In message <Pine.LNX.3.95.970215161209.32725B-100000@peanut.senie.com>,
Daniel Senie <dts@senie.com> writes

--