[Yaesu] Yaesu Service - warranty or not...still good

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Yaesu Service - warranty or not...still good
From: wa3gin@erols.com (Dave Jordan)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 12:27:51 -0400
MIght have something to do with ...who is in training, on vacation, just
married, just had a baby, just got fired, just took another job, just got
promoted to management, just broke a wrist, what parts are in stock,
who is just getting over the flu, hang-over, car accident, "X" significant

other, etc.  Might have something to do with how the customer treated
the technician over the phone...could be lots of stuff going on that mix
up
to make one person result a happier story than anothers...

HAVE FUN,
dave

=========