[Yaesu] RX Antenna Jack (beverage antennas)

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] RX Antenna Jack (beverage antennas)
From: aa4nu@ix.netcom.com (Billy Cox)
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 12:50:26 -0500
Hey David,

Here's the post I was speaking about ... (March 7, 2001)

http://lists.contesting.com/_topband/200103/msg00055.html

"Sharon of C&S Eng. (Chuck's widow) has decided to give up the business
as of Dec31, 2000.  She had been making the Front-end-savers, and I had
been building Pre-amps for her since Chuck died.  I dont know what she
plans to do with the residual inventory such as PC boards, aluminum
housings, relays etc.  I personally have no interest in the business
myself, but if someone out there in the Amateur community is interested
they could call her at (219) 485-1458.  Again, she is not taking any
more orders and the web-page has been removed.  Thanks to all for your
support and interest in the products or C&S.

de gary, kd9sv"

Looks like FAR might be the route to take ...

73 Billy AA4NU

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/yaesu