Re: [Yaesu] FT920 and filters.

To: <ddicky@gazeta.pl>, <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] FT920 and filters.
From: "OZ5RZ" <oz5rz@thornelius.dk>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 17:23:23 +0100
Hello Ryszard,

I am using a FT 920 with Inrad board and a 2.1 kHz and 1.8 kHz filter, it
helps me a lot on 40M and also on 80M, before I did not like to work on 40M
but now it my favorite band (well sunspot might have some things to do with
that also  ;-)  ), if you go for it remember, to check/adjust the Rx and Tx
carrier offset in the menu.

pictures of the Inrad board:

www.thornelius.dk

Push the FT920 button / then the Inrad button, there are some pictures of
the Inrad board in my FT 920.

73 de OZ5RZ Benny