Re: [Yaesu] FT 990 progress

To: <Yaesu@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] FT 990 progress
From: "Mike Brown" <mike@k9mi.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 15:28:08 -0000
I've had my 990 about 3 weeks now, and it was double boxed, and shipped via
FedEx and the boxes looked like new. I don't think I've ever had anything
like that come from UPS. Usually you'll see some wear and tear on the box
from UPS. I think the rates for FedEx are less then they used to be years
ago. After reading your story Bry, I guess the Post Office can tear things
up also. Sorry to hear about the problem. I may start driving 15 miles
instead of 1, to ship at least big things from now on.

Good luck on getting the  situation resolved.

73, Mike K9MI