Re: [Yaesu] FT 990 progress

To: bcarling@cfl.rr.com, FT990@yahoogroups.co.uk,foxtango@yahoogroups.com, Yaesu@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] FT 990 progress
From: John Geiger <n5ten@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 16:56:12 -0800 (PST)
Can't vouch for fedex on this one.  I bought an Icom
756 a few months ago from Tom, WQ5J who lives 180
miles from me.  Fedex scanned the radio as getting on
the truck to delivery to me house, and then lost it.
How it can get lost on a truck is beyond me, but my
experiences dealing with them on this was the picture
perfect definition of incompetence.

73s John AA5JG