Re: [Yaesu] FT 990 progress

To: FT990@yahoogroups.co.uk, foxtango@yahoogroups.com,Yaesu@mailman.qth.net, John Geiger <n5ten@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] FT 990 progress
From: "Bry Carling" <bcarling@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 05:24:45 -0500
Didn't Fedex pay up on the insurance though?

Sometimes things happen. Sometimes things get stolen,
but Fedex has a REALLY GOOD batting average with me
and I have shipped a lot with them, both inbound and outbound.

I once shipped a Drake rig to Asia and the post office smashed
it to bits, even though it was packed very well... They paid up
on their unsurance eventually - after EIGHTEEN MONTHS of
badgering them!