Re: [Amps] DVM recomendation

To: wrt@dslextreme.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] DVM recomendation
From: R.Measures <r@somis.org>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 19:55:50 -0700

On May 6, 2004, at 6:42 AM, Bill Turner wrote:

On Wed, 05 May 2004 12:41:19 -0400, Gary Schafer wrote:

Fluke is apparently the Cadillac but expensive. Any suggestions that
won't break the bank?

Raid the cookie jar and get a Fluke.  They are expensive, but you'll
never be sorry you bought the best.

 My ancient Fluke 8020 DMM still works after 20-somethin' years. I recommend buying a Fluke HV multiplier probe for those who work on amplifiers. With a name like "Fluke", you know it has to be pretty good..

 I used to work in the avionics
industry and we wouldn't use anything else.

--
Bill, W6WRT
QSLs via LoTW

Richard L. Measures, AG6K, 805.386.3734. www.somis.org