RFI

RE: [RFI] From Communications Daily re: BPL

To: "'Ford Peterson'" <ford@cmgate.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RFI] From Communications Daily re: BPL
From: "Dave Bernstein" <dave.bernstein@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 13:24:04 -0400
The only other point I would add to this sub-thread is that the cost of
backbone network access is not on the "raise reasonable doubts" list. Its
pretty well understood, and provides little wiggle room. I only mentioned it
to complete Ford's list of expenses and head off any "boy, these things
really throw off a lot of cash!" conclusions.

   73,

        Dave, AA6YQ