RFI

RE: [RFI] NOISE GADGETS

To: "Mark - AA6DX" <aa6dx@pacbell.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RFI] NOISE GADGETS
From: "EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 13:01:10 -0600
I'd like to hear what Mr. Jim Brown thinks of these devices.

Some of them seem like snake oil to me.  If your audio device is so
poorly designed that a little noise on the AC supply gets into your
audio circuits, you got riped off or your too cheap to buy good stuff.

It reminds me of the whole "Monster Cable" industry.  Now that's a
rip-off.  Then again, I'm not an audio guy so what do I know.

73, de ed -K0iL