RFI

Re: [RFI] Blackberry interference with conference room audio systems

To: "EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com>,"Rogers, Ronald L" <ronald.l.rogers@boeing.com>, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Blackberry interference with conference room audio systems
From: "Leigh L Klotz, Jr." <Leigh@WA5ZNU.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 08:59:09 -0800
This seems to be a common problem with GSM phones.  I have trouble with
my 1.9GHz GSM//GPRS device and my HF radios, and computer speakers as
well.  I turn it on for logging and QRZ.com lookup and then off when I
am QRV.  If anybody does come up with a quick fix I would be pleased,
though I am doubtful it can be fixed in the KX1 case only external wire
is the antenna...