RFI

Re: [RFI] Blackberry interference with conference room audio systems

To: <mclarson@rcc.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Blackberry interference with conference room audio systems
From: "Jim P" <jvpoll@dallas.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:38:59 -0600
Well, actually, no, I just didn't put full thoughts
and a complete into words; I thought I had
covered myself rather lawyerly by using this
terminology " networks such as ".

Another name that comes into mind: ARDIS

A service that used SMR (not cellular, not
NBPCS) frequencies.

And Skytel. An NBPCS carrier ...

Jim P  /  WB5WPA  /