RFI

Re: [RFI] Mobile amps and vehicle issues

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Mobile amps and vehicle issues
From: Kelly Johnson <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 14:50:18 -0800
What is even more pathetic is how little the dealer's techs seem to know
about their vehicles.  I owned an Infiniti and called the tech service
office at my local dealer asking them where I can get 12V @15 or 20 amps to
power a rig.  They had no clue.  I also asked them where I could find a hole
in the firewall where I could run a power cable through to the battery.
They couldn't tell me that either.  I'll bet the local stereo installers
know more than the dealer about stuff like this.