RFI

Re: [RFI] Fan Noise on Repeater

To: <rrath@charter.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Fan Noise on Repeater
From: "Jim P" <jvpoll@dallas.net>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 08:39:03 -0500
13) Are there any other sources of RF in the area? (Like
     commercial FM broadcast, LPTV etc)

14) Is your equipment in a position where it might be
     seeing your own RF/transmitted signal?

   (Follow up to Stu's question #7)

15) Did you use a dummy load when testing at home?

     (Stu is on this trail with with his questions #10,
      #11 and #7)

Jim P  // WB5WPA //