RFI

Re: [RFI] CFLs and LEDs

To: ron <roncasa@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] CFLs and LEDs
From: kd4e <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 10:59:51 -0500
As good electronic "detectives" I believe that we need to be intentional
about assessing all of the variables.

If we speculate that the weakness in the "cheap" CFL that failed in the
bathroom was the power supply due to moisture then we know what to
look for in a CFL or LED in similar location.

If it is the power supply a LED replacement could be just as vulnerable.

Perhaps the key there is to use an outdoor-rated bulb?

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
FS/Swap/Wanted: http://kd4e.com/swapn.html