RFI

Re: [RFI] Plasma TV's are killing our hobby

To: <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Plasma TV's are killing our hobby
From: "KD7JYK DM09" <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 20:34:02 -0800
Just hand them a copy of Part 15 and 97 and shut the door.  We must be
familiar with them and comply, why not them?

All the time, effort and money we put into our "hobby" and we have to roll
over and get raped by the first pot-head with a bootleg television?  SAR?
Emcom? Advancement of technology?  Forget it, everyone else gets to break
the rules and play nasty at your expense and you're SOL!

Get real.

Kurt