RFI

Re: [RFI] Horrific Ugly Noise Found and stopped...

To: "Dave Cole" <dave@nk7z.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Horrific Ugly Noise Found and stopped...
From: "Diane & Edward Swynar" <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 10:46:05 -0400
Hi Dave,

Don't hold your breath expecting that the replacement lighting system will
be any better...

...And don't hold your breath expecting any relief from the federal
authorities, either: the pro-China lobby has many well-placed friend$ on
high both here in Canada & the USA. The concerns of a few radio geeks like
us hardly matter to them.

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ