RFI

Re: [RFI] MFJ-856 oddity

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] MFJ-856 oddity
From: N1BUG <paul@n1bug.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 15:52:12 -0400
Thanks Tom,

I've been thinking about that. I'm trying to figure out what is the
best common mode choke I can do without starting all over on the
mods. I have about 7.5 inches of RG-142B/U coax exposed between the
driven element and attenuator. By putting beads over that I guess I
could get about 1800 ohms or so. I'll get some beads on my next
Mouser order and see if that makes any difference.

73,
Paul