RFI

Re: [RFI] ISOBAR

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] ISOBAR
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 22:14:40 -0400
I guess what I was asking was whether the snubbing at the power entry would allow MOVs to work for the branch circuit protection a cost-effective share of the time. I have experienced problems with Ethernet EMP pickup, but so far my cascaded MOVs have done the job, even when I took a direct hit on my tower.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World Contest Station Database, at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,
arcluster.reversebeacon.net, port 7000