RFI

Re: [RFI] Noise...

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Noise...
From: Gary Smith <wa6fgi@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 09:39:57 -0700
dial up 135 mhz and see if that helps. Particularly in AM mode.

I too send pole 3's box #s when I experience interference.

And, when your local utility realizes that you are on the level with them re RFI, the next time you make a complaint you will not be looked at as a whiner or sniveler.

Gary...wa6fgi