RFI

Re: [RFI] Non-RF sensitive hardwired smoke/fire alarms?

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Non-RF sensitive hardwired smoke/fire alarms?
From: ac2ev <ac2ev@frontier.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 16:14:44 -0400
I recently(<1yr) installed both hard wired and wireless First alert smoke
alarms that link to each other. I've had no issues. I also have a plug in first
alert carbon monoxide detector. The 1st CO detector was a Kiddie unit with a
7-segment display. The Kiddie unit would trip falsely on 40m. The first alert
unit have no issues. The hard wired smoke and CO unit are 50ft line of sight
with the vertical antenna(2nd floor house) One of the wireless units is right
outside the basement "shack". No issues.

73
AC2EV - Don