RFI

Re: [RFI] Non-RF sensitive hardwired smoke/fire alarms?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Non-RF sensitive hardwired smoke/fire alarms?
From: Gary Smith via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 13:41:48 -0700
Did the same thing many years ago while riving through the Berkley hills on channel 11 with +p power. Garage doors were going up and down like laundry in the wind.

Got a like effect with old SCA audio systems with 455 khz if's also. There was a favorite Denny's we'd drive at 2:30 am and tell them all the occupants were going to h*ell if they didn't get square with the almighty and soon.

Gary...wa6fgi