RFI

Re: [RFI] [Bulk] Re: Electric Fence pulsing (will get worse soon !)

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] [Bulk] Re: Electric Fence pulsing (will get worse soon !)
From: "Leigh Sedgwick" <bipi@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 12:19:48 -0700
One handy dandy little tool to use with any receiver/antenna combination
used for tracking RFI is the Elecraft AT1 step attenuator.  I use it with my
TECSUN PL-660 and Kenwood TH-F6 to add 1 to 41 dB of attenuation at the
antenna input.  It is very small and light adds little complication to
whatever setup I am using.  I use a National RF, Inc HFDF with various loops
for 160 through 150 mHz and a handheld 7 ele yagi for UHF.  The AT1 is a
great tool to use with it all.

Mike
K7PI