RFI

Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI
From: "Mike Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 17:37:52 -0400
I had a nasty (still unresolved) fight with a neighbor several years ago over his solar panels, batteries, and inverter system. I got the FCC involved who wrote the guy a letter. He thought that I forged the letter at first, then went door to door in the neighborhood trying to put pressure on me through the other neighbors since I was the BULLY of the neighborhood. What a mess... The bottom line is that the END USER of these devices is responsible for their operation. You can't get the FCC to go to the manufacturer and get help. The Regs don't read that way. FAIR RITE products (mix 31 and 43 I would suspect) would help if you got the opportunity to apply them....IF you got the opportunity to apply them, to the cables in the system. I'll be watching to see how this resolves itself. Good luck... - Mike

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Brown