RFI

Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI
From: mstangelo@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 19:05:23 +0000 (UTC)
Jim,

Thanks for the information.

I use the Bioenne 9AH battery for portable operation.

I also use it to power the shack radios for receiving during power outages and
when checking a new source of RFI. One of the first steps I do is to power down
the house AC feed and any UPS devices when troubleshooting RFI to determine if
the source is internal or external to the house.

Mike N2MS