RFI

Re: [RFI] Smoothfitness 6.25 Treadmill RFI

To: ny9h@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [RFI] Smoothfitness 6.25 Treadmill RFI
From: Bill Steffey NY9H <ny9h@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 09:50:06 -0400
the "smoothfitness" brand is one of  MANY by ICON HEALTH & FITNESS...

IFIT & BOWFLEX and they make for many others....
I'll bet over 50% of the treadmills sold in USA..

They probably all use the same design PS, with different power levels...
My wife wore one out !!
Maybe some ham in Salt Lake , Our ARRL could contact them,
                         1 place to cure all that terrible noise.

My old next door neighbor, would fire up the plasma for Oprah, & jump on the treadmill.... I even asked her if she treadmills with Oprah every morning
 Yes &  how did I know?????.

bill