RFI

Re: [RFI] SONUS AND RFI?

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] SONUS AND RFI?
From: "Kenneth Goodwin" <krgoodwin@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 23:06:57 -0600
I have a fairly extensive Sonus system with one speaker pair (Play:3) in the
shack along with my KW linear and I've had no RFI problems either way.  I
would suggest that you use a BOOST (Sonus WiFi network) and avoid the hassle
of using your home WiFi network.  The simplicity is well worth the extra $99
and I've had no problems using a BOOST right next to my wireless dual band
access point in the shack.  At the other end of the house, I have CONNECT
right next to a WiFi repeater with no problems either.  The mesh network
works as advertised and has been absolutely no problem for my amateur radio
station.   Ken K5RG