RFI

[RFI] New Dishwasher

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] New Dishwasher
From: Bill Price <billp7634@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 18:24:16 +0000 (UTC)

FWIW, the Bosch is excellent. We did replace ours recently with a
KitchenAid...........not only is rated #1 according to a leading consumer
magazine. Not only is RFI quiet, you can't even hear it running from a foot
away. It's rated at 43 dBA. Best thing about it though is it's not built in
Korea........it's actually built here in the USA by Whirlpool so you can
actually get it worked on should you need to.
 Bill  W9AI