RFI

Re: [RFI] New Dishwasher

To: reflector RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] New Dishwasher
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 19:15:20 -0600
You mean you have a computer in your stove too???

My gosh.

You can believe this or not, my stove is the same one puchaced just after
moving into my current residence, a few months past 44 years ago.  It has no
computer and it works just fine without one.  I did have to replace an oven
element a few years back, but other than that, no other problems, still cooks
and bakes just fine.  :)

Dale, K9VUJ