RFI

Re: [RFI] New Dishwasher

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] New Dishwasher
From: nm8rmedic via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 17:33:54 -0500
All,
The Bosch is incredibly quiet, audibly. So much so, that it has a pilot light
aimed at the floor on the front right corner to tell you it's running. It does
an excellent job washing dishes, also.  Plus, no water leaks.
But ours is an RFI generator. I put several ferrite cores on the AC power cord.
Knocked it down, but still mildly present. I can tell when it's running on my
SDR.  The trace is quite obvious.
Sorry to run contrary to the Bosch/European train that we had going here.
But it can be acceptably dealt with and we would buy another.
Scott

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8+, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: nm8rmedic <nm8rmedic@rocketmail.com>