RFI

Re: [RFI] Dishwasher

To: Dennis Monticelli <dennis.monticelli@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Dishwasher
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 17:39:45 -0600
I suppose you are right.

The new gens need to have that display like on the smart fones

I wish them luck.

Pay for stuff that’s not needed to wash some dishes or some clothing.

Dale, K9VUJ

On 26, Jan 2018, at 17:29, Dennis Monticelli <dennis.monticelli@gmail.com>
wrote:

Two basic reasons:

1)  Extra features are cheaper to implement in a microcontroller (uC).
Features help prop up price in the low margin appliance business.

2)  Younger buyers expect digital controls and displays.  The older technology
is just not appealing.  It's so "yesterday."

Guess that means we're all "yesterday" too  :-)

Dennis AE6C

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 3:21 PM, dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net