RFI

Re: [RFI] Dishwasher

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Dishwasher
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 10:00:50 -0800
Great work, Dave!

As to the Maytag -- even if RFI for a product is not covered by an FCC Rule, it's still defective if it generates RF noise. When we complain about a product and demand that it be fixed or refunded, we are challenging their business model. We are making the mfr aware of a problem that prevents us from buying their product.

73, Jim K9YC