RFI

Re: [RFI] Dishwasher

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Dishwasher
From: KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 16:29:59 -0800
"I want a new light bulb for.the shack. One not too bright and not too dim. One that does not flicker or spark. It also has to be 50 hertz. Any help."

Thrift shops are full of them. I bought a few hundred when they were still 25 cents new and lasted at least a decade. Now they are $5 a pop and last about 900 hours, but you can still get them new/used for about a dime, grab them now, people may, someday, realize what they've done and these will be going for fifty to a hundred bucks a pop as "vintage", although I have no idea what wine has to do with old crap... I've also got some older much higher quality models in their 8th decade.

Kurt