RFI

Re: [RFI] FCC Complaint Filing

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] FCC Complaint Filing
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 15:39:55 -0800
For troubleshooting stuff like this, all you need is a waterfall display, and you can get that from very inexpensive SDR receivers. Study this applications note, and NK7Z's website. The second link is the slide deck for my talk on this at Visalia several years ago.

http://k9yc.com/KillingReceiveNoise.pdf
http://k9yc.com/KillingRXNoiseVisalia.pdf

73, Jim K9YC