RFI

Re: [RFI] 48v DC Clean Power Supply

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] 48v DC Clean Power Supply
From: Chuck Gooden <Chuck.Gooden@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 13:39:07 -0500
Jim,

Can you check ~3.588 Mhz and see if you have a strong noise sinal near this frequency too.  Just want to make sure both switches are working similar.

Thanks,

Chuck K9LC

On 3/25/2020 1:34 PM, Chuck Gooden wrote:
Jim,

The 60 watts is due to the  switch supporting 4 POE ports at ~1/2 amp a port + some power overhead for the switch it self.  They do have a 8 port switch I think that does not support POE that uses a 12 volt supply (I Think).

I am planning on powering my Access points, and some cameras from my switch suppling power via ethernet.

Chuck K9LC