RFI

Re: [RFI] Noise centered around 20 meters

To: WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Noise centered around 20 meters
From: Gary <gary_mayfield@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 22:17:54 +0000
I was able to borrow a portable shortwave radio today, and we clearly
determined the noise is from about a block over. I will build a loop for the
radio tonight and take another whack at it tomorrow.

Anyone have any suggestions for approaching a neighbor you have not met (if
it's in a house) in this era of social distancing?

Thanks and 73,
Gary "Joe" kk0sd