RFI

Re: [RFI] LED lighting fixtures -

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] LED lighting fixtures -
From: Gary Johnson <gwj@wb9jps.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 12:39:52 -0700
Delightful to hear an LED light recommendation from a reliable source like
Frank, who knows what he’s doing and went so far as to perform a specific noise
test. I will add this to my list of recommendations at
http://wb9jps.com/Gary_Johnson/RFI.html

If anyone can recommend other VERIFIED low-RFI devices, with exact model
numbers, please send them along.

Gary Johnson NA6O
gwj@wb9jps.com