RFI

Re: [RFI] DFing intermittent connection

To: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] DFing intermittent connection
From: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 16:05:06 -0500
Back when I first got back on the air, lots of neighbors used "rabbit ear"
antennas for TV. After much investigation, it became clear that they were
picking up harmonics from every metal on metal connection in the neighborhood.
Those with rooftop antennas never had a problem.  I suspect even nails in the
walls near the TV could do it.

73,
Scott K9MA

Scott Ellington