RFI

[RFI] solar farm ordinance

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] solar farm ordinance
From: "Jamie WW3S" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 21:01:56 +0000
I have been asked to provide input to our local township planning commission with regards to a new solar farm ordinance. I was wondering if anyone has any copies of existing ordinances they would like to share. Apparently some outfit is coming into our county looking to put these solar farms up everywhere, and I'm looking to get ahead of the game......the one they installed in the western edge of the county has been a real sh*tshow from the get go.....and now the local township is regretting the installation, and our township is currently drafting an ordinance, so any thoughts, suggestions, etc would be appreciated. Also, any references to interference, etc from farms currently deployed.