RFI

Re: [RFI] solar farm ordinance

To: Jamie WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] solar farm ordinance
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 00:08:32 +0000
The Dever airport, DIA, has a large solar farm.  As best I can tell with
several trips in and out of the airport, it produces no or minimal RFI.  I
don't know who did the install, but it is clean.  You might contact DIA to
determine who did the install and what rules they were under.

Dave - WØLEV

On Tue, Feb 15, 2022 at 9:22 PM Jamie WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net> wrote:

> I have been asked to provide input to our local township planning
> commission with regards to a new solar farm ordinance. I was wondering
> if anyone has any copies of existing ordinances they would like to
> share. Apparently some outfit is coming into our county looking to put
> these solar farms up everywhere, and I'm looking to get ahead of the
> game......the one they installed in the western edge of the county has
> been a real sh*tshow from the get go.....and now the local township is
> regretting the installation, and our township is currently drafting an
> ordinance, so any thoughts, suggestions, etc would be appreciated. Also,
> any references to interference, etc from farms currently deployed.
>
> 73

*Dave - WØLEV*
*Just Let Darwin Work*