RFI

Re: [RFI] solar farm ordinance

To: Jamie WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net>, "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] solar farm ordinance
From: James Gordon Beattie Jr <w2ttt@att.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 21:41:52 +0000
Jamie WW3S,
I would be interested in a pointer to any solar farm ordinances as well.  They
are popping up like mad and are really large,  some encompassing hundreds of
acres.  For now, none are closer than 4 miles from us, but they just need to be
well engineered in order to prevent problems.  Here in rural areas,
broadcasters on the AM and FM bands have listeners that depend on their
services for community awareness and cohesion.  It's not just a ham radio issue.
73,
Gordon Beattie, W2TTT
201.314.6964
W2TTT@ATT.NET